Wednesday, February 03, 2010

How Much More Tests Do i need to go through

Why is life always so unfair to me? What have i done wrong to be in such family having such parents?? Am I wrong to help someone that i love to go through all the obstacle that he is facing?? If someone that is close to you lying in hospital critically ill waiting for help, yet being hisf friend or gf cant do anything much, how would you feeling?? I hate myself, I wanted so much to help his father and him, seeing him so desperately seeking help i cant just leave him alone and do nothing, in order to help him i tried all methods, even to the extend of doing something that is not right but i dont bother.. I even have the thought of approaching the loan shark jus to save his father but cos the house that i am staying doesnt belong to mine i couldnt do that and i need to spare a thought for my neighbours even if not for my parents. I swear that never in my life i have done so much for a guy no matter how much i love them but he does cos my love to him is pure and genuine, and it truly from the bottom of my heart...I hate my mum who keep saying negative comment about him cos they never spend time with him and understand him jus cos of the little mistake or behaviour he has done how can they be so unfair. Whenever i come back home, she will definnitely find something to start of the topic and make me irritated i spoke out on his behalf but they choose not to listen and yet continue to keep saying things that is unpleasant and not true....This few days is the toughest days for me and for him, his dad is critically ill and need the money for operation, i try all ways out even getting my myself with some police case, i was badly affected but i did nt just stopped there cos of what happened, i keep thinking of ideas where i have already run out of wits and ideas but i still keep trying cos it a life...But being try so hard what did i get in return?? Nothing but blaming, scolding, and even being slap by him......I fully understand that he is under stress and pressure cos that person lying on bed is his father, and i know is a matter of life and death, that why i am not giving up any hope but where am i going to get help, frens whom i can appraoched i have done so, even to others whom i dont even know well, what else can i do, how to seek help when my own family members not willing to help.....The pain and stress that i am going through is as high as him, furthermore i need to lsiten to those hurting negative comments by my mum whenever i reached home but never did i mention a single things to him.....I continued to find ways to help him but when things not accomplish or cropped, all i received is his yelling and scolding....i dont expect things to happened, but somehow when things happened i am the one who get all the blaming, at home the same with him the same.....I am a human not Goddness that can make thing perfect....Deep in me already feel bad that the money is still not able to get, how much of agony i am feeling, the person maybe someone i dont really know well,i could choose not to do anything but why didnt i even after getting all the scolding from him.... the reason is very simple cos everyone has the right to live on till the last breathe......moreover he is someone that i love, how would i bear to let his loves one to suffer......and that even make me more want to help him but i have used up all my resources and i am really out of wits.....the feeling that i have now is worst than going to die.....i dont know if he knows that....Each slap he given me is jus like a knife piercing into my heart, my face hurt but my heart hurt even more, i can never imagine that someone i love and claim that he loved me at the same time say that he HATE ME could did such a thing cos of the uncomplete mission....i wonder if he ever truly loved me before, being under pressure and stress is not a good reason for him to has such action.. the effort that i put in and action that i have shown he had seen it himself, i dont know if i should believed what he said in the car earlier,in his anger, cos when someone is angry usually tends to say out sth that is most inner in them jus like those who are drunk....Whatever it is, after today even if we are not together anymore, i will still help him to raise the money afterall we were once together....it concern about a person life no one has the right to take away....another reason is cos my love to him remain the same......

No comments: