Monday, February 01, 2010

How Much Do I Need To Endure

It had been so long since i did not eneter into any serious relationship ever since i been hurt badly by the past relationship. It was until recently that i met him, who gave me the hope and courage to re-enter into the relationship again, he is the one who make me give my 100% in this relationship despite knowing he has someone in his heart whom he loved deeply. Even knowing that there maybe a chances of 10-20% where he may choose the gal over me ( Wild Toughts running in mind), it maybe true, it maybe false i dont know. Though i know i deeply loved him and trying hard to please him in whatever way even trust in every words he said to me, but there are times where i start to feel insecure, especially when he start to talk abt his girlfriend and telling me how much he loved her... I know he need times to get things settle but how much time he needed, ( days, weeks, mths or yrs), he nvr mentioned... Sometimes i do have confusion in me, he could tell me he loved me but at other times he can tell me he loved his girlfriend...i do not know which is which. Sometimes i start to ask myself, he loved me cos i am someone special to him or he loved me jus as a frens love cos i help him and go through all the hardship with him. Yes, i admit that i am a girl who can give my 100% and never ask for any form of return from someone i deeply love, but cos of this my closed buddy ard me, especially, Charlene and Irene, They are very concern abt me they worried i maybe badly hurt once again when i shared with them what i am experiencing and what he told me. Charlene as my closed sister buddy, advise me to drop him off if i have any better guys coming along, she doesnt want me to waste time if he continued to be the same, after listening, all i did is to just smile and say thanks for that cos deep in my heart i know is impossible even my parents could be giving negative comments abt him, but i could tell my parents esp my to shut off and i am not going to listen to any comments regards, cos they did not spent time with him and doesnt know what he is going through... Seriously speaking, i dont know if i should turn deaf ears on their advise and jus follow my heart,mind and God's direction that given to me, though i know by following God's direction i wont go wrong but afterall i am still a human so sometimes we will tends to listen to ppl ard us, as we cant see or understand things in the perception of God.. Deep in me i sincerely pray that if God meant to put us together as couple and giving us all the test to go through then i sincerely ask God to give me the strength and trust to move on in this realtionship....I really do not know how much more i can endure and help him financially as i have used up all my saving and even to the extend of terminting all my policies and fixed deposite....i am really out of my wits...thought i could have help him the 2k but end up as a fraud by my ex colleague and now my a/c is being suspended for investigation.....I do not know how to disclosed this news to him...I am worried that if he know the news he will blow up again as he is urgently in need of the money for his dad surgrey...O God! what should i do now...I am very pressurised... Can anyone help me!!!!!

No comments: